We can provide monitoring services for companies involved in environmental monitoring:
1. Soil and substrate testing:
Selenium, zinc, cadmium, lead, copper, chromium, arsenic, potassium, mercury, fluoride, total nitrogen, water soluble, acid soluble, sulfate, etc.
2. Physical factor detection:
Noise, vibration, electric ceramic power field strength, high frequency electromagnetic field strength, laser radiation, environmental X, Y radiation dose rate, alpha, beta surface pollution.
3. Water and wastewater:
▪ a metal such as hexavalent chromium, total chromium, copper, zinc, selenium or manganese;
▪ Conductivity, color, turbidity, suspended matter, water temperature, dissolved oxygen and other parameters;
▪ Inorganic substances such as total phosphorus, sulfides, and fluorides;
▪ Stupid, toluene, chlorobenzene, acrylonitrile, ethylbenzene, formaldehyde, pyridine and other organic substances;
▪ The total number of colonies, microorganisms such as fecal coliforms;
▪ Pesticide such as deltamethrin, hexachlorocyclohexane, DDT, and organophosphorus.
4. Ambient air and exhaust:
TSP, PM10, PM2.5, Nitrogen oxides, ozone, benzenes, acetates, acetone, chloroform, vinyl chloride, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, chromium, lead, copper, and the like.
Fecal coliforms, plankton, parasitic eggs, total number of colonies(total number of bacteria), Salmonella, total coliforms, Staphylococcus aureus, hemolytic streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and the like.